maandag 15 april 2013

I do remember... I really do...


Writing isn't that hard at all. It's like talking to yourself and if there's something I don't have problems with, it's exactly that. I hate talking, I hate replying to others, not always being able to see what they mean. Paper doesn't reply – nor does a word processor.

Still I have problems to actively write here. Why? I really do remember I should write. It's like a barrier makes me afraid to write, which results in procrastinating; doing all kind of random things. Yesterday I finished watching Season 1 of the Dexter series for the second time, and then I watched CSI: New York and Law and Order (Special Victims Unit). Really, it's like I didn't want to write at all...

At least spring has finally arrived. There's still no sun, but there is rain. I don't like it, but I guess the nature is happy with it. Many flowers are finally showing their colours, which makes me really happy


Next weekend there will be the Elf Fantasy Fair at Castle the Haar, Haarzuilens. It will be the sixth time I go there, I think. It's all about dressing up and having fun. It's like you really can be someone else if you want. Last year I went with friends as legendary Pokémon; this year I will join another group of friends. We decided to pick characters from the Harry Potter series and I can't wait to see it. I'll dress up like Bellatrix Lestrange, with great thanks to my mother and the neighbour for making my dress and corset; and my dad and my mother's boyfriend for making and colouring my wand.



Monday... Why is it Monday already? It's like I missed 2/3 of my weekend, and still I haven't done anything for my study nor for my hobbies. It's kinda sad how wasting time seems to be one of the easiest actions human beings can do.

Let's try to be less useless from now on. Even though I hate it, I still like it as well. It's just, time won't ever stop because someone needs it... 

Too bad... Exams are coming up, so studying would be recommended... 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten