donderdag 11 april 2013

How to say 'hello' again...

I guess the easiest way is just to say it...

However, it feels weird to create a blog, after not blogging for nearly three years. I only managed to write maybe five times, during three months. It is kinda sad, I must admit that, but I will try to write more this time. Even though university life is stressing and busy sometimes, I feel like I might need a place where I can write about it.

Life isn't always nice, but I am not always nice to myself either. I guess it is about learning how to appreciate life and how we should not take it for granted. Writing about your daily life is a way to show both yourself and others how small things can make your life a happy thing, but also to deal with problems and disappointments.

Writing, just like music in general, has been a great support for me and I hope for now that it will continue to do so.

I do not know where life will take me, but I guess I just go...

wherever my road goes...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten